Wednesday 5 September 2012

...And then there were 4!

I always feel so privileged when I get to see a family grow and share in the special moments in their lives. The Weissenborns fit this category perfectly as I have shared in most of their "big" life moments, pregnancy, marriage, and babies! Jack is a welcome addition to the clan and like the rest of the family took to "modelling" like a natural. His older brother Ethan was a super-star throughout the shoot and seemed to delight in taking part (especially at the end when he chose to be naked like his baby brother!). At least I know he felt comfortable with me, or is that just a boy thing!!
Nevertheless, it was a special shoot with a wonderful family. Rob & Emily, thank you for being, well just you!!
Here are some photos from their shoot...


 


 
 














Angela Barnes Photography   "Capturing the Essence of Life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment