Thursday 5 July 2012

Two's Company!

I was so excited about this shoot with little James and Sebastian as I have never had the opportunity to photograph such young twins! I have dreamed about those cute little mirror images of sleeping newborns....except these two decided to stay awake and enjoy the full photo shoot experience!!
As they say, you have to go with the flow and that is exactly what we did.
So I didnt get the sleeping newborns I though I would get, but instead got some unique images which show that although these two little boys are twins they are so different already!
It was so gorgeous to see how content they were when they were lying together (well, if you discount the fact that when they werent trying to figure out what their arms and legs were supposed to be doing, they were trying to eat each other!).
Thank you Mark & Nics for having such gorgeous babies and bringing them for their first shoot. Double trouble...more than likely!!






















Angela Barnes Photography   "Capturing the Essence of Life!"


No comments:

Post a Comment