Thursday 14 June 2012

Rufus!

I think Mr Rufus was one of the most challenging subjects I have had for a long time! He was way too savvy for the peek-a-boo, clap your hands and smile routine that so often works with toddlers! He definitely prefered looking at the photos rather than being in them!! The other challenge was including Coco, the dog, in the photos - when Rufus was cooperating, Coco wasn't and vice versa! They say never work with children and animals....oh well, I like a challenge!
One of my favourite photos from his shoot was one where Rufus was pretending to take a photo of me taking the photo! We had a fun shoot even though Rufus (and Coco) made us (Rufus' mom and I) work for all the smiles!  He is nonetheless at a really adorable age and full of his own character.
Here are some of the photos from Rufus' shoot...















Angela Barnes Photography   "Capturing the Essence of Life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment