Sunday 18 December 2011

December Family Fun!

Finally, I have managed to get round to updating my blog with recent shoots done on location in South Africa. I have "risked" my life with visit from a certain totally harmless bush snake (it wasnt the snake that posed risk to my life but the thumping heart in my chest as I saw this green snake approaching me rather swiftly!) and had to deal with temporary set-back of local power failure just as I was about to blog! I then had to travel to a good friends Wedding (as a guest not as a photographer) and now, finally I can update you all on my goings-on! Phew!

 So when I planned my trip to South Africa, I offered my services to friends who told their friends and ended up doing 7 shoots in 36 hours!!! Nevertheless, it was great fun! I have met an array of families with children aged 4 months to 15 years! I think that was my biggest challenge, adapting to the different ages as "The wheels on the bus" does not illicit the same kind of joy as it does with a 2 year old!!

Here are some of the photos from the shoots. I will be posting individual albums on my Facebook page should you want to see more.

The Kingshott Family






The Watson Family






The Tarpey's






The Trubody's







The Vicent Girls






Hope Johnston







The Tubb Family






Angela Barnes Photography   "Capturing the Essence of Life!"


No comments:

Post a Comment